FysioSolutions Disclaimer/ Policy
FysioSolutions website is intended to provide educational information for post professionals to improve clinical decision making, gain clinical skills, and grow clinical knowledge. Information on FysioSolutions website is written by staff affiliated with FysioSolutions, additionally some information may be from sources outside of FysioSolutions.
You assume full responsibility for using the information on the FysioSolutions website and understand and agree that Fysiosolutions is not responsible or liable for any claim, loss, or damage resulting from its use by you or any user. While we try to keep the information on this site as accurate as possible, we disclaim any warranty, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or application for a particular purpose. Fysiosolutions also does not warrant that access to the site will be error free or virus free.
Copyright law protects material on the FysioSolutions website. Reprinting or otherwise reproducing any document in whole or in part is prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from the copyright owner.
If you are a healthcare consumer who chooses to use the health related information on the FysioSolutions website, you should not rely on that information as professional medical advice or use it to replace any relationship with your physician or other qualified healthcare professional. The FysioSolutions website is not an attempt to practice medicine or provide specific medical advice. Health-related information on the FysioSolutions website should not be used to make a diagnosis or to replace or overrule the advice of a qualified healthcare provider.
Users of the FysioSolutions website should consult with a qualified healthcare professional for answers to specific health related questions.
Some of the FysioSolutions website may allow you to enter your personal health information. Any personal health information you submit electronically to the FysioSolutions website is done so voluntarily.
The privacy of our customers is important to FysioSolutions, Inc. We understand that visitors to the FysioSolutions website need to be in control of their personal information.
- Your personal information is not required to visit our site. If you choose not to provide personal information, you can still visit the FysioSolutions pages.
- Access to some areas of our site may require appropriate authorization. In that case, your unique user ID and password is required.
- Access to some areas of our site may require some of your personal information. In that case, this personal information will only be collected if specifically and voluntarily provided and authorized by you.
- FysioSolutions may use third-party services or programs to collect or maintain any voluntary personal information you may choose to provide us.
- Personally identifying information collected will be used only in connection with, or for such purposes as are described at the point of collection.
- Some information collected is for statistical purposes only. FysioSolutions performs analyses of user behavior in order to measure customer interest in the various areas of our sites.
- FysioSolutions will make every reasonable effort to protect the personal information that you share with us as outlined in our Internet Security Policy.
- You do not need to have cookies enabled to visit FysioSolutions.net.
- A cookie is a small piece of information that is sent to your browser, along with a Web page, when you access a Web site. A cookie might track the pages you've visited, and the date when you last looked at a specific page. There are two kinds of cookies. A session cookie is a line of text that is stored temporarily in your computer's memory. Because a session cookie is never written to a drive, it is destroyed as soon as you close your browser. A persistent cookie is a more permanent line of text that gets saved by your browser to a file on your hard drive.
FysioSolutions, Inc. Internet Security Policy:
- FysioSolutions, Inc. takes reasonable efforts to safeguard any voluntary personal information you provide us by using physical, electronic and procedural safeguards based on industry standards and best practices.
- While we may use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software in some cases to protect the security of your information during transmission, you should know that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed absolutely secure.
- FysioSolutions, Inc. e-mail functionality does not provide a completely secure and confidential means of communication. You should take any appropriate steps to assure yourself that your communication is protected.
FysioSolutions, Inc. will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
FysioSolutions, Inc. Course Policy:
- FysioSolutions, Inc. will not provide refunds for course material that was purchased as an online course. Courses purchased to be attended as an on-site course can be cancelled up to 14 days ahead of the start date of the course with a full refund. If a participant cancels within 14 days of the on-site course only 50% the course tuition will be refunded. If cancellation occurs on the start date of the course no refund will be given.
- FysioSolutions, Inc. has the right to cancel an on-site course if the course enrollment is below the minimum number of 7 participants. A full refund will be given to the registered course participants. FysioSolutions, Inc. recommends not making travel arrangements until the course has been confirmed.