• All potential participants will have to undergo the application and admissions process.
• FysioSolutions’ Orthopedic Manual Therapy Fellowship program is open to any physical therapist who has a minimum of two (2) years of clinical practice in orthopedics (with a minimum of 2000 hours) and or has completed the OCS exam prior to application.
In order to apply for the program, the participant will submit:
• An essay about the reason and expectations of the participant to enroll in a fellowship program
• Official transcripts from all previous institutions of higher learning
• Two references from professional colleagues
• Current resume which lists continuing education involvement and professional publications
• Copy of professional state license (and OCS certification if applicable)
• Proof of current malpractice insurance coverage
• Current photograph
• $50 application fee
• Completed application through ABPTRFE website